Monday, July 12, 2010

catch me if you can !!

so its official, i got my flight and i'm on my way!!

to do list before i leave:
  • Clean out my fridge
  • Clean out my car
  • Clean my room
  • Pack for 3 different cities/weathers
  • study/read/do homework
  • spend time with the lovers and friends


the Game Plan:

Santa Ana to San Francisco (july18-28)
  • visit law schools (USF, UC Hastings, Santa Clara, Berkeley, and Standford)
  • tour downtown
  • party in NAPA
  • have fun
San Francisco to New Jersey (july28-august12)
  • visit law schools (Brooklyn, Temple, Fordham, NYU, Rutgers, Seton Hall, St. John)
  • spend time with fam
  • visit boston/philadelphia
  • visit NYC
  • visit washington
  • have fun
New Jersey to Chicago (august12-20)
  • visit law schools (Loyola, Chicago-Kent, Chicago Univ., North Western
  • spend time with fam
  • spend time with roxy &ria
  • have fun!!



time to break out the adventure fund!!
it's safe to say, i'll be low on the funds for a while. HAHA!
but it'll all be worth it:)


last words: PEACE THE FUCK OUT BITCHESSSSSS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment